Re: Installing diction on a Mac [was: Re: Is the Gnu diction Package is

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Installing diction on a Mac [was: Re: Is the Gnu diction Package is bison and flex Candidate=]
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 19:25:05 +0200

Another package that miscompiles the same way under Mac OS X 10.4.10 is GNU-Cim
  http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/cim/cim-3.30.tar.gz
Also, the page
  http://www.gnu.org/software/cim/
does not point to
  http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/cim/

  Hans Aberg

On 3 Aug 2007, at 16:12, Alfonso Urdaneta wrote:

Hans Aberg wrote:
Have you downloaded GNU Ada <http://www.macada.org/macada/ Downloads.html>? :-)

I have not. To be honest, I have zero interest in Ada, as it is my opinion that learning Ada is an academic exercise as it has limited practical applications.

I figure that if I'm going to be learning a language just for the hell of it, I'd rather learn Lisp, which I find more interesting.

--
alfonso e. urdaneta

they are addressed.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
originator of the message. This footer also confirms that this
e-mail message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses.

states them to be the views of Indra Systems, Inc.