Re: Current state of the GLR C++ parsing skeleton code

From: Sebastian Pipping
Subject: Re: Current state of the GLR C++ parsing skeleton code
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 00:17:17 +0200

Well, actually compiling problems was not
really what I wrote for...

My concern is more that <data/README> reads
that only three skeletons are supported and
glr.cc is not among them. I would love to hear
that then skeleton works well, just the doc
is out of date. Otherwise I would be interested
in details about the maturity of that skeleton.
Would be great if you have a minute for this.

Thank you!

Sebastian