Re: Windows Internationalization

From: Laurence Finston
Subject: Re: Windows Internationalization
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:43:30 +0200 (CEST)

There is a GNU package called "gettext" for this purpose.  I don't know
whether it works under Windows, but I think it probably does.

By the way, it would be helpful if you put "Bison" or something similar in
the subject line when you post to this list.  I nearly deleted your
posting because "Windows Internationalization" sounded like it could be
spam to me.

Laurence Finston