yyerrok is missing in C++ parser

From: kogorman
Subject: yyerrok is missing in C++ parser
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:17:59 -0700 (PDT)

I'm developing a very simple parser to frontend to an existing C++ board game
(named "six").

I'm following the examples as best I can, but my attempts at syntax error
handling are failing.

The C examples show using yyerror and the examples compile and run okay.
But my C++ parser
won't compile because (it says) yyerror was not declared in this context.
And when I look at
the generated code, the #define I see in the C scanners is missing.  This is
a nuisance; is there
anything I can do to make it (or the appropriate C++ analogue) appear?

For reference, the starting point for this project was the C++ example from
the Bison docs, and
the error processing from the multifunction calculator C example from the
same docs.

Here's the scanner spec:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18919947/sixcl-parser.yy sixcl-parser.yy