Re: Two-pass parser or AST with Bison?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Two-pass parser or AST with Bison?
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 00:12:53 +0100

On 30 Jan 2009, at 16:35, Matthias Kramm wrote:

You really want a bison equivalent of flex's YY_USER_ACTION, but I don't think there is one. You could hack the bison output if you're desperate
- maybe something in/around YY_REDUCE_PRINT.

Turns out this was actally pretty easy to implement. I absolutely
love that "custom skeleton" feature of bison!

In the long run, the updates are the problem. So if you want to use it on a regular basis, you might want to integrate it into the Bison distribution (Bug-Bison list).

  Hans