Re: Help resolving a conflict

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Help resolving a conflict
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 23:35:16 +0100

On 20 Mar 2009, at 00:25, Clarke wrote:

I am a total newbie, and can't seem to resolve a conflict with this
rule:
%nonassoc LOWER_PRECEDENCE_TOKEN

Look into the .output file that Bison can generate, for the state with the conflicting rules, and the parsing dot "." in those. Then apply token precedences to the tokens immediately before and after those. If there is a grammar variable instead of tken there, some grammar rewriting or perhaps GLR must be used.

I put the %prec to try to resolve, but still get the shift/reduce
conflict.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Then use %prec one of those.