Re: xhtml parser

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: xhtml parser
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:23:54 +0100

On 21 Mar 2009, at 13:22, n3t wrote:

has someone ever used Bison in order to realize an XHTML parser (it's no
important to me what DTD you implemented)?

I'm going to make it, but I've a problem: I've only DTDs and it's very
difficult to think how convert them (in particular, the !ATTLIST directive) and so I would know if someone has the bison source file to realize it or a
standard BNF/EBNF description about this language.

You might ask in the Usenet newsgroup comp.compilers. Bison now has a GLR parser that might be useful.