Help requied on Bison.

From: chethan kotekar
Subject: Help requied on Bison.
Date: 7 Apr 2009 04:45:11 -0000

Hello,

Greetings !

I am Chethan, new to GNU and Bison.

My requirement,

Parser to parse standard C file that gives me the parsed output so that I can
use this in other scripting languages.

My Query,

Does the Bison source code of GNU have the grammer file included for

parsing standard C file.

How can I build or steps for building Bison on cygwin for the same.

Warm regards,

Chethan

  Chethan Kotekar

  Project Assistant                  "RAJNI"

  Aerospace Dept,                    Ramnagar, Marakada,

  GCDSL, I.I.Sc,                     Kunjathbail P.O,

  Bangalore - 560 012                Mangalore - 575 015.

                            INDIA