Re: Return from recursive processing is incomplete

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Return from recursive processing is incomplete
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 15:50:04 +0200

Le 7 sept. 2009 à 20:23, Akim Demaille a écrit :

Le 7 sept. 2009 à 19:48, Derek M Jones a écrit :

Flex & Bison is now available (17 years more up to date)
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596155971/

Gee, I wish the Bison maintainers were consulted...

My bad, Joel knew about this, being a more regular of comp.compilers than I am. We discussed about this privately, and I'm happy to know than some Bison maintainer did check the contents of the book. I'm eager to read it now!