Bison Help needed

From: Arnabendu Roy
Subject: Bison Help needed
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 03:08:47 +0530

Hi Team,

Could you please help me.  I am new to Bison,  As per the documentation, I
have created the rpcalc.y and generated a parser file with the help of
Bison.  Now,  Can I use Visual C++
to generate the object code.  I am not sure if Visual C++ (Visual Studio
2008) is ISO C89 or later.  When I try to compile the parser file, I get 55
errors.

I know I must be doing something wrong but not sure what.  Can you please
provide the steps to compile this parser file in Visual C++. Ihave windows
XP.

Thanks and Regards!

Arnabendu Roy