bison-2.4.3_rc1 released [alpha]

From: Joel E. Denny
Subject: bison-2.4.3_rc1 released [alpha]
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 19:45:13 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Paul,

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010, Paul Hilfinger wrote:

>  > This release was bootstrapped with the following tools:
>  >   Autoconf 2.65
>  >   Automake 1.11.1
>  >   Flex 2.5.35
>  >   Gnulib v0.0-4051-gb48afd8
>
> Should you also mention the necessary version of gettext?

The other GNU projects I've checked don't list gettext.  Moreover, I just
asked on bug-gnulib, and Bruno Haible feels it's probably not worthwhile:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-gnulib/2010-07/msg00312.html

Have you encountered a scenario where that information would have helped
someone to build and install bison from a release tarball?

Thanks.