%left another thought

From: Sasan Forghani
Subject: %left another thought
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 10:23:49 -0400

In the ref_name production, I have the following statement: $<blIdentifier>$
= strdup(varLocation).  varLocation is local buffer.  In the ( expr )
production, I have the statement $<blIdentifier>$ = $<blIdentifier>2.  Am I
correct in thinking that I shouldn't have to use strdup() here since expr in
( expr ) will be getting its value from the ref_name production that it
reduces from?  Am I also correct in thinking that since $<blIdentifier>2 is
getting its value from the ref_name production, that its value should be the
address of the dynamic buffer created by strdup?

Thanks