location stuff seems to have gone awol

From: John P. Hartmann
Subject: location stuff seems to have gone awol
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 16:31:57 +0200

Just rebuild Bison 2.4.3 from source, which downloaded from the gnu
site.  On Fedora 13.

I'm using location information using my own struct yylloc as I also
want information on the origin file.

The generated C code shows that it is there, but even so there are two problems:

1.  There is no position information in debug messages:

Shifting token SIGNAL (: )

This is caused by the fact that I have defined YYLTYPE.  Should
documentation not make this clear?

Copying YY_LOCATION_PRINT gets me

Shifting token SIGNAL (0.0-0.0: )

Which is the next problem.

2.  When I refer to @n, I get a zero for the line number.

By using a switch I can call yylex and dump the information and the
contents of the yylloc structure are correct.

All of this used to work with the Bison I used previously.

Any suggestions?

   j.