cannot open file xxx/bison-2.4/share/bison/m4sugar/m4sugar.m4

From: Sieburgh,Wouter
Subject: cannot open file xxx/bison-2.4/share/bison/m4sugar/m4sugar.m4
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 04:09:37 -0400

Hi

I had built a bison, and installed it is a specific directory. That was
OK, as expected.

Later on, I had to move it, but now I'm getting messages like:

cannot open file xxx/bison-2.4/share/bison/m4sugar/m4sugar.m4

Is there a solid way to install bison in one place, in a way that it
still works after moving it?

BTW: I cannot just use /usr/local/bin or so, I need the ability to have
multiple versions of bison, in different paths (on a single machine)

Thanks in advance,

Wouter Sieburgh