Re: bison-3.0 released [stable]

From: Colin Daley
Subject: Re: bison-3.0 released [stable]
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 08:05:26 -0500

On 26/07/2013 04:06, Hans Lodder wrote:
Op 25-7-2013 18:29, Akim Demaille schreef:
The Bison team is very happy to announce the release of Bison 3.0, which
introduces many new features.

Hi!

My sincere congratulations with this very important milestone!

Do you have any suggestion on how I could start using it on Win 8 Pro?

Hello Hans,

Please see my post with the subject line `Problems building bison-3.0'.

You can download MinGW (a Windows port of gcc) and MSYS (Windows
ports of bash and other programs needed to run configure scripts) at
http://www.mingw.org. See http://www.mingw.org/wiki/Getting_Started
for quick installation instructions.

When MinGW and MSYS are installed, the normal `./configure`, `make', and
`make install' procedure will work on Windows.

Regards,
Colin Daley.