Re: Problem with infinite loop

From: Christian Schoenebeck
Subject: Re: Problem with infinite loop
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 15:32:19 +0100

On Saturday 08 February 2014 17:51:22 Mislav Blazevic wrote:
> In attached parser.y file lines 49 and 50 cause infinite loop in my
> compiler, but 48 does not. I also attached flex file in case it is
> relevant. For example:
>
> function foo() {} // Works
> scene bar {} // Infinite loop
>
> How can I fix that?

What do you mean with "infinite loop"? Do you mean a) the parser is consuming
100% CPU or do you rather mean b) your statement is simply not recognized and
the parser continues to consume tokens?

Have you tried stripping off all your custom code (i.e. all actions and all
custom lexer/parser code you might have in place)?

Best regards,
Christian Schoenebeck