error invalid directive: '%param'

From: spartan
Subject: error invalid directive: '%param'
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 14:50:34 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to build an application called kregexpeditor but 'make' fails
with the following error:

[  1%] [BISON][qregexpparser] Building parser with bison 2.7.12-4996
qregexpparser.y:94.1-6: error: invalid directive: '%param'
qregexpparser.y:94.8-27: error: syntax error, unexpected {...}
CMakeFiles/kregexpeditorcommon.dir/build.make:53: recipe for target
'gen_qregexpparser.cc' failed
make[2]: *** [gen_qregexpparser.cc] Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:127: recipe for target
'CMakeFiles/kregexpeditorcommon.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/kregexpeditorcommon.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

The line which the error refers to is the following:

%param { yyscan_t scanner }

and this is the complete source code of qregexpparser.y:

https://paste.kde.org/pzadtxiig

This is the command used in cmakelists.txt:

BISON_TARGET(qregexpparser qregexpparser.y
${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR}/gen_qregexpparser.cc COMPILE_FLAGS "-d -p
qregexp")

In my system is installed bison 2.7.1

Since my bison knowledge is 0, can anyone help me to track the error?

Very thanks

 --
 ZE-Light e ZE-Pro: servizi zimbra per caselle con dominio email.it, per tutti
i dettagli

 Sponsor:
 Soluzioni di email hosting per tutte le esigenze: dalle caselle gratuite a
quelle professionali su piattaforma Zimbra, da quelle su proprio dominio a
quelle certificate PEC. Confronta le soluzioni
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=13325&d=30-11