Re: Where is old documentation?

From: Test User
Subject: Re: Where is old documentation?
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 16:50:59 -0500

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Balaco wrote:

> ... But I need documentation for
> version 2.4.1. I could not find a way to get it from GNU pages.

The documentation is included with the source. In bison-x.y.z/doc yo will
see:
- bison.texinfo. You can convert it to PDFwith ps2pdf (part of TeX). If you
are
on Windows (as I am) you can get TeX by downloading MikTeX and then run
C:\> ps2pdf bison.texinfo

You can read the man page file bison.1 with
$ man ./bison.1
If you are on Windows, the easiest way to get the man program is probably
to install MSYS (from the MinGW project). You should be able to convert the
man page to PDF, but the command is not working for me.

Regards,
Test User.