Re: How to modularize bison files?

From: Peng Yu
Subject: Re: How to modularize bison files?
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 09:24:14 -0600

> So far, there's no way to get a modular description of the grammar.
> There is definitely interest for it, but a clean solution remains
> to be designed.

Why is it so? Is because the grammar spec usually is not a DAG?

But there should be ways to introduce more nodes to make a non DAG to DAG,
is it?

I'm worried though: this file is has plenty of K&R C, yet Bison
> generates parsers in ANSI C.  Am I missing something?

The rest code of bash seem to be in K&R style. Maybe the authors want the
style to be consistent?
--
Regards,
Peng