Re: glr2.cc compile errors under Windows

From: Jot Dot
Subject: Re: glr2.cc compile errors under Windows
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2021 17:42:43 -0700 (MST)

> That's the usual BS of windows.h.

Sorry for putting you thru the nightmare I deal with on a regular basis :(

> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11544073/how-do-i-deal-with-the-max-macro-in-windows-h-colliding-with-max-in-std

That worked. I placed #define NOMINMAX as the first line in my %code requires
section.

BTW: For %merge, what is the status where we discussed the possibility of
putting the merge routine(s) as
member functions of the generated parser class? That would indeed simplify my
code for merges.
And where is the best place to find such announcements/information? (Instead of
posting here, wasting your time.)

Thanks once again.