Re: Variable for server argument in copy command?

From: Patrick Woo
Subject: Re: Variable for server argument in copy command?
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 16:00:05 -0700 (MST)

Here is what I would try.
Edit the generic config at runtime using cf.preconf (which is called
first) to produce a local copy and use import to import the localize
version instead of the generic version

--
Patrick Woo                         Distributed Computing Experts Corp.
Bus: (403) 850-6976                 E-Mail: Patrick.Woo@DCExpert.ab.ca