setuid logs and last.cfengine.... location

From: John Wieczorek
Subject: setuid logs and last.cfengine.... location
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 15:44:27 -0500

I'm using /etc/cfengine as $CFINPUTS and would like to keep it
relatively clutter-free.

Can I specify where I'd like the setuid log and the last.cfengine.....
files to be placed (other than /etc/cfengine)?

Thanks in advance,

John M. Wieczorek
Email:vieczore@rci.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University                           Phone:  (732)-445-5545
New Brunswick Computing Services             Hill Center Rm. 144
Systems Operation & Support

          "things are not as they seem, nor are they otherwise."