Re: cfd host auth error -- progress I think

From: Alan Sparks
Subject: Re: cfd host auth error -- progress I think
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 11:44:56 -0700

I do have AllowConnectionsFrom and AllowMultipleConnectionsFrom defined
in the cfd.conf file (can you have both?).  Both are set to the same
list of network addresses, but still see problems...

I'll try the -d 1 again... I've run with that before but did not see a
"denying repeated connection" log line.

-Alan