Copy/purge problem

From: Patrick Forsberg
Subject: Copy/purge problem
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 14:31:22 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

We're trying to "image" some directory via the copy action.

That is new files/dirs should be copied and deleted files should be
removed.

However we want the destination to have some "local" files and
directories that should be excluded from the copy operation.

This works to some extent using ignore=. Ignored files/dirs won't
getcopied, but they will be purged if purge=true and they are not on the
server. This is not desired and I wonder if anyone has a solution to
this problem?

/Patrick
System administrator at math.chalmers.se|fors@{math|cd|dtek}.chalmers.se
Webmaster at www.md.chalmers.se         |WCT #638