Re: Problem with plugins

From: Andrew Mayhew
Subject: Re: Problem with plugins
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 06:12:44 -0800

I ran into this problem in older versions of cfengine, but I do not know if
what I did to fix this still applies.  In the control: section I found that
you needed to define all the classes that could be defined through modules
using the AddInstallable directive, like the following:

control:
  AddInstallable = ( policy.foo.bar )

The above example would mean that the classes policy, foo, and bar could be
added or turned on through a module.

Hope that helps.
--Andy Mayhew <amayhew@icewire.com>