Patches taken from 1.6.3 (and some new ones) and moved to 2.0

From: Adrian Phillips
Subject: Patches taken from 1.6.3 (and some new ones) and moved to 2.0
Date: 05 Feb 2002 13:18:13 +0100

I've creating a Debian package of 2.0.a16 and moved all the patches
that were in the 1.6.3 Debian package to 2.0. I haven't figured out a
decent way of solving the expired issue I reported earlier today yet
though.

Anyway I'll send the patches as individual emails following this one.

Sincerely,

Adrian Phillips

--
Your mouse has moved.