Re: netconfig not working

From: Adrian Phillips
Subject: Re: netconfig not working
Date: 21 Feb 2002 13:42:09 +0100

    Mark> This has got something to do with internals, it has never
    Mark> worked for more than a few weeks at a time with linux --
    Mark> don't ask me why.  The ioctl calls are very mysterious. What
    Mark> is needed is someone interested in this to maintain it...

I was interested but am running out of steam at the moment. I'll try
to find some time to figure out how this ioctl is supposed to work
under Linux and get back.

I don't know which Linux you're using Alain but I do all my network
configuring by changing the Debian network install configuration
rather than using netconfig. Have a look at doing it that way.

Regards,

Adrian

--
Your mouse has moved.