disk & required

From: Faeth Markus
Subject: disk & required
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 07:48:51 +0100

->disk:
-------------------------------------
you wrote that disks would be an synonym for required. disks ends in a parse
error and required works well. (?)
But it doesn't seem to work right anyway; my df -k:

Filesystem              1k-blocks       Used    Available       Use%
Mounted on
/dev/hda6               4008380 354788  3449972 10%     /
/dev/hda5               54384           2495    49081           5%
/boot
required:
   /dev/hda6 freespace=100mb

results in:
Filesystem /dev/hda6 looks sensible
Free space above 102400, defining

I tried to set the sensiblesize and sensiblecount variables, but I did't
change anything.
And how can I configure cfengine to output the required errors without
verbose mode, so that
only an output appears, when really something got wrong? It does't help us
to get a another long mail, which
we have to parse manually.

Greetings
Markus Faeth