sample cfengine config generator

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: sample cfengine config generator
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:19:19 -0600 (CST)

scratch, I have created a demo script which generates the cfengine script
which generates the sshd config file from scratch.

You can find it at http://luke.kanies.com/cfengine/sshdconfgen.pl, if you
are interested.

One of the main problems with it right now is that it doesn't deal well
with variables which appear multiple times; in this case, HostKey can
appear multiple times in sshd_config.  I don't actually know how to deal
with that, really.  At this point, the docs say to modify the config
manually, but even then I'm not sure how to make cfengine end up with
something like the following:

HostKey: /etc/ssh/ssh_host_key
HostKey: /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key

Anyway, check it out, pass along any comments.  It'd be great if we could
begin to collects scripts like this into a central location, so they
didn't have to be written multiple times.  It was easy and all, but...

Luke

--
It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.
                -- Stephen Wright