Re: md5sum for cfengine-2.0.5b1

From: Andrew Stribblehill
Subject: Re: md5sum for cfengine-2.0.5b1
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:07:28 +0000

Quoting David J. Bianco <bianco@jlab.org> (2003-02-10 02:56:43 GMT):
> I noticed there's no MD5 checksum for the 2.0.5b1 release on the
> Mark, when you have a chance, could you please post one?  I'd like to
> make sure I have a good copy.

Even better, if you have a PGP or GPG key, if you could make a
detached signature for each release, that would let us know you
personally approved it. An MD5 checksum is nice but it's not any more
than a false sense of security if the host that's been compromised
also serves the MD5sums.

--
FAIR ISLE
SOUTH OR SOUTHEAST 6 TO GALE 8, VEERING WEST 5 OR 6 LATER. RAIN