how do you log connections to cfservd?

From: Pur A. Lux
Subject: how do you log connections to cfservd?
Date: 12 Feb 2003 11:37:49 -0800

I see in the cfservd documentation that there is a way to log connections,
but I must missing something.  I'm using version 2.0.4, and have
this (among other things) in my cfservd.conf

control:

  domain = ( example.com )

  LogAllConnections = ( true )

  AllowConnectionsFrom = ( 192.168.1.0/24 )

  cfrunCommand = ( "/usr/local/cfengine/sbin/cfagent" )

 any::

  IfElapsed = ( 10 )
  ExpireAfter = ( 15 )
  MaxConnections = ( 50 )
  MultipleConnections = ( true )

but I don't get any connections logged.  I enabled syslogging for
*everything*, and all I see from cfservd is start up messages.
(and, talking about syslogging, what log facilities does cfservd
use?  I couldn't find that in the documentation.)

I must be missing something.  Can someone share with me their
successful configuration that gets the connection logging
to work?