reserved variable $env_time in use

From: Mark Santcroos
Subject: reserved variable $env_time in use
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:50:26 +0100

While upgrading our site from 1.5.3 to 2.0.5 I get the following output
": Reserved variable $(env_time) in use" from cfagent.

I don't have this env variable defined however.
When I did define it in my crontab with "env_time=bla" however, I got two
of these messages.

So it seems that that part of the code is called multiple times and that
it therefor always generates an error.
I couldn't find anything about this so I am wondering why I am the only
one seeing this.

Running it on FreeBSD 4.6R and the only option specified to ./configure is
--prefix. I run it under a user account, and not as root.

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos                    RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/    New Projects Group/TTM