Turning off update.conf

From: Chip Seraphine
Subject: Turning off update.conf
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:32:58 -0500

I am working out some ways that my cfengine setup can recover from having bad config files propogated out. One thing that is hampering me is that while I can tell cfagent to run update.conf only (-B), I don't know of any good way of telling cfagent to ignore it. Is there some good way of telling cfagent to just run as if there were no update.conf (short of making changes to the actual update file, such as chmodding or mving it?)

--

It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by
the coffee that the thoughts acquire speed, the teeth acquire