strategies variable definitions

From: Wipf, Stefan
Subject: strategies variable definitions
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 17:35:57 -0500

I would like to define variables based on classes set using strategies.

While I can use such classes in any action section such as copy, links
etc.,
it appears that I cannot use classes defined using strategies
in the control section because strategies get evaluated after all
config files have been imported and their control section evaluated,
hence I have no way of defining variables based on such classes.

'cfagent -pvn' claims such classes as defined and installabe, however
'cfagent -d 2' show them being ignored during parsing

Does anyone have a workaround or patch for this?

--
Stefan Wipf
swipf@htc.com