EditBackup

From: Matt Wilkins
Subject: EditBackup
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 11:15:44 -0700

hi,

i'm having problems with EditBackup.  if i give it an argument of
false, off, or single (or anything else i tried) i get:

   cf:cfengine::./cfagent.conf:78: Unknown edit action

i notice in the info pages (cfengine-Reference, in the editfiles node)
that EditBackup doesn't take an argument, so i'm not surprized it
doesn't work.  but then there is an example in there with EditBackup
taking an argument, and if EditBackup doesn't take an argument i wonder
how i set it?  most confusing.

thanks for any help, hope its not too dumb a question

matt

(please post any help, don't bother emailing since my email isn't the
one above)

---
here's what i think is the relavent part of my cfagent.conf:

editfiles:

   linux::

      {
         /cs/linux/redhat-9/cfrun.hosts