Inform=true does not inform about owner changes

From: Spears Mark
Subject: Inform=true does not inform about owner changes
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 07:38:56 -0500

When I change the ownership of /etc/motd and run cfagent with the files
section below, the ownership of the  file is changed is changed back to
root, as it should be.  But there is no notification of that change.  There
is not even any mention of it when I run cfagent with the --inform or
--verbose options.

How can I cause cfagent to tell me when it has changed a file ownership?

Thanks,
Mark

files:
 /etc/motd
         mode=0644
         owner=root
         group=system
         action=fixall
         checksum=md5
         inform=true

# /usr/local/sbin/cfagent --version
GNU cfengine 2.0.5
Free Software Foundation 1994-
Donated by Mark Burgess, Faculty of Engineering,
Oslo University College, 0254 Oslo, Norway
This program is covered by the GNU Public License and may be
copied free of charge.  No warranty is implied.

# uname -a
AIX corplcl35a 1 5 000A1C6A4C00   (AIX 5.1)