SetLine not set when calling AppendIfNoLineMatching

From: Hans Deragon
Subject: SetLine not set when calling AppendIfNoLineMatching
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 11:53:38 -0400

Greetings.

  I have the following cf script (called by other cf scripts using import):

--->
control:

    actionsequence =
    (
      editfiles.services
    )

editfiles:

  services::

    { /etc/services

      AppendIfNoLineMatching "cfengine +5308/tcp.*"
    }
<---

  It causes cfagent to indefinitely print the following error message:

SetLine not set when calling AppendIfNoLineMatching cfengine +5308/tcp.*

Obviously, I have omitted the SetLine command. Still, it is not a reason for cfagent to turn the knife in the wound by repeating this error message indefinitly. ;) It would be nice if the while() (line 427) statement encompassing the code in editfiles.c could terminate. I am using cfengine version 2.0.7p3.

Best regards,
Hans Deragon
--
Consultant en informatique/Software Consultant
Deragon Informatique inc.         Open source: