Re: installing Cfengine-2.1.0p1 on RH 9 - problems

From: Harry Hoffman
Subject: Re: installing Cfengine-2.1.0p1 on RH 9 - problems
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:06:12 -0500

Don't know if this will help anyone but here's a SPEC file I created for
cfengine.

It'll install the base software in /usr. I'll update it with init files and
configs once I have them all tested.

Use at your own peril ;-)

Cheers,
Harry

Quoting Brendan Strejcek <brendan@cs.uchicago.edu>:

*> Achanta, Venkata Phani wrote:
*>
*> > i am trying to configure cfengine-2.1.0p1 on RH 9
*>
*> Try configure with: --with-berkeleydb=/usr
*>
*> -- Brendan
*>
*>
*> _______________________________________________
*> Help-cfengine mailing list
*> Help-cfengine@gnu.org
*>

--
Harry Hoffman
hhoffman@ip-solutions.net

# Harry: version 4.0a                                            #
# Known bugs:                                                    #
# 1) Verbal output may occur before data processing is complete. #
# 2) Loudspeaker option may activate without being invoked.      #
# 3) Other bugs as reported                                      #

This mail sent through IpSolutions: http://www.ip-solutions.net/