Re: Complex Editfiles Examples

From: Jamie Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Complex Editfiles Examples
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:43:00 +1100

This one time, at band camp, Russell Adams wrote:
>I haven't seen many complex editfiles examples in the sample configs,
>and only one relevant FAQ entry.
>
>Anyone want to share their particularly complex editfiles experiences?
>
>Input would be appreciated. ;]

I have a really evil cf.mysql which tries to convergently edit
/etc/my.cnf, which just happens to be in that .ini file format:

[group]
key=value

but additionally it has the exciting 'set' command, i.e.:

set-variable = var=value

which makes things more interesting.

I think this is the ugliest of all my editfiles sections, only because I
am not trying to do anything extremely complex (and safely convergent)
on my Apache configurations...

Attached.

--
jaq@spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg