cfrun invoking another cfservd process

From: Lance Albertson
Subject: cfrun invoking another cfservd process
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 08:58:46 -0600

I was just getting around to trying out cfrun and noticed something
interesting. When I invoke cfrun, it creates another cfservd process on
the client system. That process then stays there after cfrun is run. Is
this how cfrun is supposed to work? If so, please let me know. I should
say that the client system already has cfservd running, and after I run
cfrun there are two cfservd processes.

I've read through the docs again to try and see if I missed something,
but I didn't quite see a reference.

Thanks for your help.
--
Lance Albertson <ramereth@gentoo.org>