Re: tex errors upon compile of doc section

From: Paul Heinlein
Subject: Re: tex errors upon compile of doc section
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 07:52:55 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004, Lev Lvovsky wrote:

> [sending this out again, first time didn't see it post]
>
> Using the latest beta, as well as version 2.1.3, I get the following
> errors compiling the doc section:

Newer versions of texinfo will allow the docs to build successfully. I
haven't done this surgery on Red Hat 6.x or 7.x, but it worked
decently on 8.0. All that's needed is that you grab a new SRPM:

  ftp://limestone.uoregon.edu/fedora/development/SRPMS/texinfo-4.6-1.src.rpm

and rebuild it.

Works for me.

--Paul Heinlein <heinlein@cse.ogi.edu>