Re: Cfengine on SMP machines

From: Mitch Collinsworth
Subject: Re: Cfengine on SMP machines
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 17:39:55 -0400 (EDT)

A 2nd hand report:  Someone else here is running 2.1.4 on a 4-processor
AMD opteron.  When I read him this question he said: "Oh yeah.  That
happened to us, too.  It turned out to be not handling an error
condition properly.  It was complaining about some config file not being
found and then segfaulting.  When we created that file, it ran ok and
stopped segfaulting."

-Mitch