Newbie help

From: Anton Krall
Subject: Newbie help
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:56:40 -0500

Hello Guys.

Im new to cfengine and so far, I have read all the pdfs and looked at a lot
of pages seems every explanation has been too advance for me yet, I dont
plan on using CVS for it and I would to ask if there is a howto file that
can explain from the basics as what needs to be configured for the first
time and run from the central server and then configured and run from the
other systems.

Also, any howto on what all the commands are, examples, etc but in plain
english, all the pdf show some examples but they show commands that are not
described in detail.

Ive been abled to figure out the use of classes, the ::, | . Etc but I need
to know now hot to glue everything together.

Thanks for all the help you can give!

Anton Krall