Re: Anyone interesting in building "immune" Linux machines?

From: martin f krafft
Subject: Re: Anyone interesting in building "immune" Linux machines?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:23:18 +0100

also sprach Jamie Wilkinson <jaq@spacepants.org> [2004.11.15.0056 +0100]:
> This is so off topic, but:  you'll be surprised how rarely you
> need to upgrade between os versions when you have a 5 year support
> contract.

No arguments. If I look back only three years and note the lack of
any single SSL-capable IMAP client in Woody, though, it does make me
wonder.

What if I run a cluster with heads and people need a browser. Am
I to use 1999's Mozilla or Konqueror? Nah, I want Firefox 1.0! Thus:
Debian testing.

invalid/expired pgp subkeys? use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!
spamtraps: madduck.bogus@madduck.net

"twenty-four hour room-service must be one of the
 premiere achievements of modern civilization."
                                          -- special agent dale cooper