Defining A Class to Trigger a Process Signal

From: Brian E. Seppanen
Subject: Defining A Class to Trigger a Process Signal
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 11:41:21 -0500 (EST)

I have a file that is periodically updated and passed to other hosts via
cfengine.   I would like to define a process entry that will restart based
upon the file copy being required.

Such that my example, I think would work is

        /filea
                dest=/filea
                server=fileserver
                encrypt=true
                define=aupdate

Now how do I activate this process entry only to occur for copy.

Would I define the class for the process as hosta.aupdate::   with the
following action?

        "appa"
                signal=hup
                syslog=on
                inform=true
                action=signal
        SetOptionString "auxwf"

I don't quite understand how that works, and any insight would be
appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Seppanen
seppy@chartermi.net