Re: running cfengine across firewall

From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Re: running cfengine across firewall
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:21:14 +0100 (MET)

I understand the argument, but you don't need to expose your
internal machines to anything other than 1 IP adress on the outside.
(Just for the record) That is a very small risk.

Mark

Work: +47 22453272            Email:  Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no
Fax : +47 22453205            WWW  :  http://www.iu.hio.no/~mark