suspicous file warnings

From: Brendan Strejcek
Subject: suspicous file warnings
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:15:55 -0500

Sometimes I get warnings like:

  a: Suspicous looking file object "..." masquerading as hidden file in /path
  a: [...] has size 711 and full mode 100744

I would like to know how to turn this off for particular cases, as some
of my users have legitimate "..." files. The only relevant "control:"
setting that is "suspiciousfiles," but that only allows me to add more
warning-generating file names. Optimally, I would like to be able to
turn off one particular warning without disabling the "..." warning for
all recursive file descents, because I think it is a useful feature.

I tried added the full path to the global "ignore:" directive, but
that did not suppress the warning. Actually, the documentation for the
global "ignore:" directive is a little bit unclear to me. The syntax
specification states that wildcards/directories/filenames are all
permitted, but it does not specify what it means to use a file name. It
is clear about directories though.

(Also, in the warning cfagent generates, the word "suspicious" is
misspelled.)