cfengine "used key" db file located & how to clear

From: Chris Kacoroski
Subject: cfengine "used key" db file located & how to clear
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:59:43 -0700

Hi,

I have implemented DynamicAddresses in cfservd to deal with my dhcp clients. In the docs it mentions a "used key" database.

1. Where is the database located?
2. How do I check it to assure things are working like I expect?

cheers,

ski

--
"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it
  connected to the entire universe"                John Muir

Chris "Ski" Kacoroski, ckacoroski@nsd.org, 425-489-6263