How to Encrypt Cfengine Traffic Completely?

From: Daniel Qarras
Subject: How to Encrypt Cfengine Traffic Completely?
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 12:35:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I would like to completely encrypt cfengine traffic between two hosts
that are connected to the Internet. I used Ethereal to check that when
in copy section encrypt=false, all files and their contents can be
sniffed. This was expected, of course. However, when encrypt=true, the
contents of the files is secured but I still was able to see some
revealing information, like file names: cf.httpd, cf.sendmail, cf.ntpd,
etc. I don't want anybody to have even a remote idea what files my
servers are exchanging.

So, can this kind of complete encryption be implemented with some
exotic config option that I've missed or do I need to investigate other
options, like ssh tunnels?

Thanks!