help-debbugs

Re: Setting up a Debbugs tracker for the GNU Anubis project

From: Maxim Cournoyer
Subject: Re: Setting up a Debbugs tracker for the GNU Anubis project
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 15:42:15 -0400

Dear Debbugs admins,

After a brief discussion with Sergey (reproduced below), it was deemed
useful to have a Debbugs tracker registered for the GNU Anubis project
to make it easier to keep track of issues.

If I've read the 'Using' [0] page correctly, the following information
is needed:

1. Name of the package: GNU Anubis
2. A maintainer email address: gray@gnu.org.ua (CC'd)
3. Link to the project homepage: https://www.gnu.org/software/anubis/

The Debbugs instance should be configured so that issues are
automatically created upon sending to the (existing) list:
bug-anubis@gnu.org (the so-called "exclusive" mode).

Thank you,

Maxim

[0]  https://debbugs.gnu.org/Using.html